where to get film besides B&H in NY

<p>Hi all,<br /> I searched the forum but doesn't come up with any. <br /> I was wondering where I can get 35mm B&W films in NY city besides B&H, cuz they are close from 3.25 ~ 4.3 for holiday. <br>

And since I am here, is there any alternative camera store besides it and Adorama, sometimes it's too hard to find a time to visit their stores. Do you know any big camera store in new york that open until 8:00 and Saturdays? Not necessary one that sells everything, but small accessories and consumables.<br /> (I believe that same question must been asked before but I missed it, if so, please kindly redirect me. Thank you very much.)</p>

<p>Thank you all, I was focusing on camera stores only and ignored other general places.<br>

And I just realize that J&R sells film as well, though the price is much higher than b&H, but at least they open pretty much everyday. Adorama has pretty much same hours as B&H, they are close from 3.25 thru 4.3 too.<br>

But Calumet<strong> </strong>and walgreens look like pretty good alternatives. <br>

Thanks, guys. </p>

<p>Alkit has closed, they were another alternative. I thought of Willoughby's, but their website gives <em>no</em> product matches for film. Sigh. I remember when they were "the real thing".<br>

Calumet's film prices are only slightly higher than B&H and Adorama, great people to deal with. I often buy in person from their Boston (Cambridge) store.</p>

<p>Thank you all. <br>

Calumet's film is little bit higher than B&H, but acceptable once a while. The guys who work there see very nice. I will explore the store and the neighborhood more often. <br>

To Jim: I am new to film, so still trying out mainstream film types, thus haven't started stocking yet. But I will definitely stock some once decided. </p>

<p>Haha, Tom, I guess then I have to ask where can I find a yellow pages directory. Just joking. <br>

I got two rolls of neopan 400 from calumetphoto yesterday.<br>

I check the price at uniquephoto. It's even slightly cheaper than B&H.<br>

I've passed by foto care before, but it was close. So never been there. will try it out later.</p>