Wednesday Landscapes, 19 January 2022

Discussion in 'Landscape' started by Leslie Reid, Jan 19, 2022.

1. You are invited to upload one or more of your landscape photos and, if you’d like, to accompany your image with some commentary: challenges you faced in making the image? your intent for the image? settings? post-processing decisions? why you did what you did? the place and time? or an aspect you’d like feedback on? And please feel free to ask questions of others who have posted images or to join the discussion. If you don’t feel like using words, that’s OK too—unaccompanied images (or unaccompanied words, for that matter) are also very much welcomed. As for the technicalities, the usual forum guidelines apply: files < 1 MB; image size <1000 px maximum dimension.

I didn’t even know the blowhole existed until after I’d lived in the area for a quarter of a century and happened to be hiking in an area from which it’s visible at a time when the tide, wave size, and wave direction were just right. I was at about 120’ elevation when I took the photo, and the lower bench on the far headland is at about 160’, so the plume is over 100’ high.

D01-_MG_5756.jpg

2. 6Z0A0377.jpg Bucolic scene on Lake Nockamixon PA - Lensbaby Sweet 50

3. Revisiting the surreal landscape of Hunting Island, SC.

Landscape 11922.JPG

4. Ray House

Ray House Ray House

5. Bryce Canyon, along the Navajo Trail.

[​IMG]

katsone, Leslie Reid, wgpinc and 13 others like this.
  6. surf2.jpg Ft. Lauderdale, FL (possibly posted before)

7. Golden, NM
    Hiway-10-Golden-NM-church.jpg

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
  8. 4X5002.jpg
    Eastern Rockies, Linhof 4x5"

9. Winter Pond

Kodak Brownie Target Six-16 modified for 120 rollfilm. Fomapan 100, HC-110.

img215_3.jpg

10. Industrial landscape with rust.

rust abs 3786 1.jpg

11. 0070LAN Santuario Ermita Virgen de la Hoz Paredones Rocas Parque Natural Alto Tajo-NAI24.jpg Nikkor AI 24 on D700