Unable to renew membership

Guys, we've mostly had the opposite problem, people able to press the green "start subscription" button a whole bunch of times getting charged multiple times. I'm not able to produce any of it, the button turns disabled for me and I can only click and charge once.

What kind of card is being used that's being denied? thanks

Guys, we've mostly had the opposite problem, people able to press the green "start subscription" button a whole bunch of times getting charged multiple times. I'm not able to produce any of it, the button turns disabled for me and I can only click and charge once.

In my case Visa.............GC.

So is that it? Do I now let my subscription lapse.

What kind of business bars people from giving them money.

So is that it? Do I now let my subscription lapse.

What kind of business bars people from giving them money.

Gerald, you're currently no a longer premium member and wish to be but have been blocked by a credit card error still? We use Stripe payment system to handle that for us, they basically give us a thumbs up/down when people submit CC info.

Glenn & Gerald - we'll look into the logs to determine why your transactions we sent an error.

OK Admin, I had disabled auto renew because I wanted to decide if and when I renewed. Due to the problems previously stated I was unable to renew, as this was not being resolved I reactivated auto renew. My longstanding membership has now been renewed and the problem solved but what happens next year when my current CC has expired. I am hoping the site will still be around in 12 months so you've got a year to think of a solution. I remake a my previous remark "what kind of business bars people from giving them money"...........GC.