Severe GAS this week

<p>Found these at estate sales for a combined cost of $100. The Kodak Retina IIIc even works. No stripped<br>

cocking rack or sticky low shutter speeds. It has already had a roll of film run thru it but not developed<br>

yet.</p>

<p>The Nikon F2 came with a Nikkor 1.4/50, a Nikkor 2.5/105, and not pictured a Soligor 35-140mm Zoom<br>

that needs some cleaning. The 2.5/105 looked like it had hardly been used. Gave it some new light seals<br>

and put in a roll of film and took the first pics this morning with the 2.5/105.</p><div>00bidh-540640784.jpg.64e7bf38576b0d6d5e0f14b1097516f0.jpg</div>

<p>You got a very good buy, and if you haven't used the 105/2.5 yet you'll love it. It's a heck of a good lens. I have one in AIS that was cheap because the previous owner engraved his SSN on it (sidetrack: people used to think that was a good idea??) and I use it all the time.</p>

<p>Nice find. The F2 remains one of my favorites, and my F2S gets used a fair bit. Unlike the fiddly Exaktas, though, the F2 has a titanium foil shutter curtain, among other qualities. The 50mm 1.4 and the 105 2.5 Nikkors will certainly lay to rest any thoughts of Exakta superiority ;)</p>