Rainy days and an old Olympus

m_m7

<p>"They are shot at 2.8 ,some angled and cropped/straightened in Picassa.I just meant I did not used Photoshop or other things to changed the colors or exposure .."</p>

<p>That makes sense. Really nice shots. The results look a lot better than those of the XA. Sharper and less vigneting.</p>

<p>I think some people here are having a hard time beleiving your image posts. (Including me)<br>

It is not the quality of the images, but the image qualities. <br>

The 35RC focusses only to 3 feet. So the image in view at that range is about 2 feet across. In the case of the balerina, that would require a pretty big flower to fill the frame. If you cropped the frame the grain would begin to show.<br>

Also, in the case of the sticks, that is a very narrow depth of field. I would not think at f2.8 there would be that much separation. </p>

<p>Perhaps if you explained in detail your techniques, the settings you used on the camera, film, scanner, etc, that would put our mind at ease. And, if these really were taken with an Olympus 35RC, we will all benefit from the information you provide.</p>