Nikon F2 Photomic eyepiece/ring?

<p>I picked up a Nikon F2 Photomic which needed a rubber eye cup. I purchased a DK-3 which is the recommended rubber cup for the Nikon F2 series, however, the ring (which did not have glass) the was attached to the camera was too short or shallow (not enough threads) to screw the rubber eye cup to the camera. Do you know where I might obtain the proper ring, preferably, in glass to attach the rubber eye cup?</p>

<p>On the old F, the rubber part of the eye cup usually attaches to a variety of rings, including the diopters and the plain glass, and if you had one with a ring on it, you'd either remove the others and attach it to the eyepiece, or transfer the rubber ring to an existing eyepiece.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>I tried to order from Boca Photo. It appears that they are a bogus internet company. I never received the item. Luckily, so far I have not been billed. I tried contacting them with no response. I also checked resellerratings and they get a 1/5. </p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>I have owned various F2 finders, from the original Photomic to the SB to the AS. The ones that had the black ring around them were not rubber, but hard plastic, which helped my glasses very little. Most of the finders that were missing the black piece, the threads had cracks in them, making me unsure if they'd hold anything you tried screwing in.</p>

<p>Here's a page with some of the listed eyepiece accessories of the time..</p>

<p>http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/nikonf2/accessories/htmls/eyepiece.htm</p>