new photo site

<p>I have spent the last few days building a new site for my photographs. It is at <a href="http://www.brucecahn.webs.com">http://www.brucecahn.webs.com</a> The photographs are much larger than in my portfolio here. If you have time please take a look. The black and whites are mostly serious figure studies, the color pictures are less formal work intended to convey the fun we have in a shoot here, which is hard to discern in the B&W prints. There is also a section of pictures from my window. It was inspired by a Ruth Orkin book of that title. Work is added as it is done. It will get interesting, with 9 models scheduled for the next month. And there is a blog. Any positive comments will be taken seriously.</p>

<p>The interface looks clean and everything appears to work well. It seems to strike a reasonable balance between the usual extremes: blog type sites with endless vertically oriented pages and so many photos it takes several minutes to load; and sites that require a click to refresh an entire page to see each photo.</p>

<p>Well, Bruce, you can take this very seriously...I'm so glad you developed your web-site. I've have greatly admired your creative portaits of "everywoman" here for some time. You can bet I'll be bookmarking your site. I know next to nothing about web-site design, but as a user, it flows well (except I couldn't get the blog portion to load this morning, but I'm sure you'll be all over that).<br>

Congrats!<br>

Amy</p>

<p>Daniel, check your protection settings. Apparently the "bin.clearspring.com" item may be flagged as malware by some software. If I'm reading the references correctly it's categorized as a "Flash tracking object"? I use Flash-blocking options with Firefox so that particular item was ignored and I had no problems browsing Bruce's site.</p>

<p>Bruce, you might want to check with your site host to see whether this is anything to be concerned about.</p>