Lady Gaga and Polaroid

<p>I might be a little late on this, but Lady Gaga of all people and Polaroid have joined together to put out an instant style printer that works with iPhones and most SLR cameras. The printer puts out a 3X4' Polaroid style print in about 1 minute. Sorry I didn't have the chance to read the entire article, but it does sound like another gadget that might be welcomed in my camera bag. Here is a picture of the Polaroid printer: <a href="http://www.engadget.com/photos/lady-gaga-and-polaroid/#3754329">http://www.engadget.com/photos/lady-gaga-and-polaroid/#3754329</a> <br>

Another good bit of news is that polaroid film is now available for the 600 polaroid camera. Again I have been too busy in Training and could not read the entire article.</p>

<p>old news, but still could be a nice gadget to have..</p>

<p>on the other hand, i bought 2 years ago 2 epson picture mate deluxe that produce stunning 4x6 in less than 30sec, archival and similar color vs my other pro epson ... a bit big to bring with you on the raod.. but perfect to leave in your hotel room ; )</p>

<p>When I go on trips sometimes the kids and locals want a picture they can take home. I use to use my Polaroid 600, but then Polaroid film was discontinued. It now sells for outrageous prices on ebay. The film for this printer is not cheap either ! Amazon sells a pack of 30 for about $25. Two packs can buy you allot of friends when traveling. If you don't have an iphone, you need a PicBridge Digital camera with USB cable to use it, so my Canon DSLR, or Panasonic PAS would work fine. Not sure, but it looks like this printer hit the market just a couple of months ago...</p>