Ilford Microphen and Replenisher?

<p>I saw this formula which is claimed to be Ilford Microphen, although I can not verify that it actually is.</p>

<p><em><strong>Sodium Tripolyphosphate 3.4 gms</strong></em><br /><em><strong> Sodium Sulphite anhyd 100.0gms</strong></em><br /><em><strong> Sodium Metabisulphite 0.65 gm</strong></em><br /><em><strong> Hydroquinone 5.0 gms</strong></em><br /><em><strong> Phenidone 0.2 gm</strong></em><br /><em><strong> Boric Acid 2.7 gms</strong></em><br /><em><strong> Borax 6.8 gms</strong></em><br /><em><strong> Potassium Bromide 1.0 gm</strong></em><br /><em><strong> Water to make 1 Litre</strong></em></p>

<p>However, I did not see a formula for a replenisher which might be of use to anyone who uses deep-tanks.<br>

It is not something I particularly want to use myself, I am just curious about a replenisher formula for it.<br>

The nearest I know of is ID-68 developer and ID-68R replenisher which are well known formulae.</p>

<p>I am not sure whether it is Microphen or not Alan, but if it is the actual Microphen developer formula, then it would be nice to know the replenisher formula as well. I haven't seen this formula published any where else, except in the thread you linked to.<br>

Having said that, I am sure that a skilled photo-chemist could design a suitable replenisher.</p>