Hello. A new user from Toledo, Spain

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by anaeflores, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Hello,
    My name is Ana and I live in Toledo, Spain. I am a beginner in photography.
    I am looking forward to learning and seeing your photos and sharing mine. I like to photograph landscapes and cityscapes. Toledo is a wonderful historic city with many places to photograph.

Kind regards,

movingfinger, ericphelps and ajkocu like this.
  2. Tony Parsons

Tony Parsons Norfolk and Good

Welcome to the forum - hope you find plenty here to enjoy. Many people post images in the 'No Words' forum, which you may like to have a look at.

Tony

3. ¡Bienvenidos! Yo estaba en España en 1999 como estudiante por 6 semanas. Me encantó mucho. Además de Madrid, visitamos Toledo, Segovia, Ávila y Barcelona.
    Did you get any snow yesterday along with Madrid?
    Adrian

4. Muchas gracias por la bienvenida.

Vivo en Toledo y tenemos mucha nieve y frio. Es un situación muy rara aquí pues no suele nevar mucho. ¿De dónde eres?
    Estoy encantada de estar en la comunidad.

Thank you very much form your welcome. I live in Toledo and we have four terrible days with snow and cold. It is a strange situation for us because it is not a usual situation and we are not used to so much snow. Where are you from?

I am very happy to be part of the community

ajkocu likes this.
  5. Tony Parsons

You could post an image here :

Snowhow

6. I am in Chicago and I was able to take part in a summer school session (I was the oldest student!) at La Universidad de Alcalá de Henares. I have posted some photos from that experience on this site. I'm looking forward to seeing photos from you.
    I should have translated my initial post as you did. I was trying to practice my Spanish!
    What I said was: "Welcome! I was in Spain in 1999 as a student for 6 weeks. I enjoyed it very much. Besides Madrid, we visited Toledo, Segovia, Avila and Barcelona.
    Another Photo.net member, Luis Triguez, posted a photo of the snow in Madrid! Wow! I hope it melts away for you.

7. Tony Parsons

I am in Norfolk, UK - and hoping for snow !

8. Hi Ana! Welcome to the forum! ;)