Delete account

john_decker2

How to I delete my account? No information to be found anywhere!!

Thank you.

‘Well, you can change your name on the account, delete your photos, remove any location information, change the email address to something arbitrary, then change the password and forget it. At that point, there is really no attachment between you and your account, so doesn’t matter whether it exists or not :-).

• Like 2

In theory this is an "archived" site.

If you could delete your posts, in most cases this would mean deleting or rendering unintelligible (more than they are already) the posts by people who interacted with you. So you can't "delete" and (although you may not remember) you actually agreed to this when you joined P,net.

While you can't delete your old posts, you can do all the things mentioned above so that your actual original name and data are no longer accessible to your "enemies"o_O

How to I delete my account? No information to be found anywhere!!

Thank you.

The only method available to close an account is to ban at member request. You have no photos and few posts. Those will posts and threads remain. Please let me know if you would like me to proceed and Ban on request. I will be in and out today, but it can be done quickly.

• 1 month later...