Compromise of Privacy (email alerts)

Norma Desmond

I just received an email alert that a new comment was made on my portfolio. It turned out to be that a new comment had been made not on my portfolio but on a Photo of the Week I commented on a while ago. But here's the important thing that needs to be fixed . . .

<br><br>

The email was addressed to ALL the people that had commented on the photo and we were NOT BLIND COPIED but rather all CC'd. So I now have access, as does everyone else who was cc'd, to all those members' personal email addresses.

<br><br>

This unfortunately compromises all our privacy!

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

I never noticed it before, but after Fred pointed out, I went back and checked, and yes! there are multiple CC'd addresses of other members in those emails. I hope the admins saw this, because it was posted on Saturday and there hasn't been any replies to this thread.

I never noticed it before, but after Fred pointed out, I went back and checked, and yes! there are multiple CC'd addresses of other members in those emails. I hope the admins saw this, because it was posted on Saturday and there hasn't been any replies to this thread.

Yes thank you . A developer found it and fixed it.