Can't Move Photos to Computer

vaserpacer

Does the phone have a memory card, and can you remove it from the phone ? If you have a card hub plugged into a USB port on the computer, it should read the card, then you won't need a USB cable. It can make a big difference transferring this way

If the phone has no card, you could try transferring via a Bluetooth dongle

Edited by kmac

The S9 has problems with it's Bluetooth so if you can remove the micro SD card from the phone you can then use the card like any other card but you'll need a card reader plugged into your computer to insert it into. This is only if the photos went to the card and not to the phones own memory. If the photos are in the phones memory only and you use a USB cable from the phone to the computer, you may have to upgrade your computers operating system, given that the photos weren't transferring before

Link for problems with S9 Bluetooth

How to fix Galaxy S9 Bluetooth problems

Strange. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and I've never had a problem connecting with Windows 10. You write that "The phone has been successfully connected to the computer..." so you should be able to see your phone and all its folders listed using Windows Explorer (see below). My photos are stored in the folder Samsung Galaxy S7/Phone/DCIM/Camera. If you can't connect it, it may be worth taking your phone to a local phone store to have the connection checked there.

phone.png.ab55f330f65f02c9cb535fad0739151e.png phone.png.ab55f330f65f02c9cb535fad0739151e.png

Strange. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and I've never had a problem connecting with Windows 10. You write that "The phone has been successfully connected to the computer..." so you should be able to see your phone and all its folders listed using Windows Explorer (see below). My photos are stored in the folder Samsung Galaxy S7/Phone/DCIM/Camera. If you can't connect it, it may be worth taking your phone to a local phone store to have the connection checked there.

[ATTACH=full]1271174[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1271174[/ATTACH]

Have you upgraded your Windows 10 computer before?

Yes, my update scheduling is "automatic". Your question reminded me that there was one major W10 update (Fall 2016? 2017?) that resulted in the loss of a couple of device drivers. I can't remember which ones exactly (scanner/printer? camera? phone?) but I had to re-install them from websites. It's just possible that something similar is causing your problem.

Yes, my update scheduling is "automatic". Your question reminded me that there was one major W10 update (Fall 2016? 2017?) that resulted in the loss of a couple of device drivers. I can't remember which ones exactly (scanner/printer? camera? phone?) but I had to re-install them from websites. It's just possible that something similar is causing your problem.

Thank you , i got it ,i will try updating it .

• Like 1