I got some Fomapan 200, or actually, the Arista Edu Ultra equivalent. I have been testing it using a densitometer and I'm consistently getting a speed point equivalent to an exposure index of about 50. I expected a speed loss compared to 200, but 50 seems a little too much loss of speed to me. I have run quite a few rolls of film under various processing conditions, but here is a typical condition: LMAX developer (T-MAX clone) at a dilution of 1+6 processed for 3:00 minutes in a Phototherm rotary processor at a temperature of 75 F. The Gbar contrast was 0.54, and the exposure index worked out to be 40 (rounded off). This was done in two replicate runs. For some other runs under more rigorous development conditions the Gbar was higher (~0.65) and the speed points worked out to give exposure indexes of 50 or 64 (rounded off). I am using a criterion that the speed point is four f-stop units way from the neutral gray exposure. For those who have done instrument-based testing, how do these results compare. By the way, when I did some similar testing on Plus-X a few years ago (using T-Max developer) the exposure index worked out to be 125, i.e. box speed, so I think my testing technique is probably not too far from wrong.