1/2 frame slide mounting

<p>I looked through the archives and none on this subject were very recent. Does anyone know of a lab that will process and mount 1/2 frame E6 film? I wanted them mounted as single slides not a full frame with 2 as I recently got.<br>

I really doubt that anyone even makes the mounts anymore but thought I would ask. I recently started shooting a Canon DEMI 17 and I am having so much fun I thought I would try some slide film in single frames.</p>

<p>I was wondering about that I could not remember the GEPE name. I though do still wonder if anyone still does have an old 1/2 frame mounting machine up and running.<br>

I swear the 30mm lens on this camera is one of the sharpest lenses on any camera that I have ever used.<br>

I thank you there Nicholas</p>

<p>This is a little off the subject but I have found a lab that does good work with prints and scans of 1/2 frame. I have sent them a few rolls of Ektar and was quite happy with the results. The high resolution scans on CD were nice and the prints were not perfect but far better then what I had gotten form other labs.<br>

P.S. If you order the CD I suggest you request that no sharpening be done on the digital images. That way you can edit the scan yourself. I always hate over sharpened digital images.<br>

http://www.cleverlyhidden.com/Lab_FIlm_half_frame.htm</p>