More fine work by Sherry Krauter

I received an M5 from Sherry yesterday. It was in sad shape when I sent it to her but, yesterday I received what looked, felt and responded like a brand new M5. If it were not for a slight rubbing on the chrome, I thought she had made a mistake. She has not only never disappointed me but, she has been able to surprise me every time I have sent her a Camera. This one makes seven. They all continue to work in outstanding fashion.

The work done on my M5 was $400.00+. She changed the battery system to be accurate with current batteries, replaced the Shutter dial system with the updated bearing systam, cleaned and adjusted the whole camera, replaced some vulcanite that was missing, and finally, replace the nipples on the back door. I could not be more pleased. She did give me hell for gluing(I used loctite) on my "softie". She's right, of course, but without it, I keep losing them.

I´m now reciving my old M3 DS from Sherry, what a nice work they did at Golden Touch, first the finder, I could barely see through it when I sent it to Sherry, now is clearer than my M6, excelent, sound of shutter is very quiet, feels much beter, and my two Hassel lenses return pristine, I highly recomend her. Total cost for the M3 overhaul was $250 and $80 for each lens, I think is a good price.

Now I have the most close to a new M3.