<html>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="content-type"

content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">

<title></title>

</head>

<body>

The info at <a

href="http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1079054289.html">http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1079054289.html</a>

suggests that the 'Photolier' application is for Windows, but there's

also a Windows/Mac PS plugin that can read the RAW files.<br>

</body>

</html>

Thanks Richard. So is it part of what comes with the camera? to say that it is 'plug it', does

it mean it does not have all the raw adjustment option in the raw software, or is it simply

the mac version?

even the red dot on the release!!

many have derided the analog scales (a la 35ti). it may be worth noting that about twenty years ago NASA sponsored a major study on the readability of guages and dsicovered that people can read an analog dial more in quickly in many cases than a digital readout, especially amid distractions or in poor visibility conditions. frankly i find the needle cluster far preferable to multiple digital readouts -- or even worse, a single readout that you had to push a button to scroll thru.

Hello everybody, No disrespect to anybody but this forum users have seen countless images of this camera and I woder wether it is simply resource saving practice to just post the link instead of repeating images. For now, I am more interested in actual image(s) taken using this camera than the product itself.

Josh

I think your dead right, and that most of these irritations come from the attitude 'we've got the technology - so lets use it'! and it's not realised ( or maybe it is?) that the older analogue technology actually works better for us humans, as compared to computers , which we are not.

Regards

BRUNO

Actually these pictures have a feature I have NOT seen before - a label (JOG followed by some Kanji characters which I don't understand) attached to the "film rewind knob" on the RD-1; can anyone translate this label and give us a hint of what this thing actually does on the RD-1?

Thanks,

Bashir, tell me, why do people bother to read things they are not interested in and then

complain. and btw, "countless" should mean a little more than 20-30 which I guess is what

we have seen.... As for myself, I am very excited with the design of the camera, which I

am going to get as soon as would be available, I enjoy looking at all these photos as much

as I enjoy (god forbid the comparison) to look online on pictures of the M6J, which I would

never be able to afford.