Cross Processing in Dallas

Jason Fitzmaurice , feb 20, 2004; 10:31 p.m.

Hans.

"I will admit to the misunderstanding of standard. I took the word in a differnt sense than the one you meant it in.

Of course, I understand about the orange mask, but other people have sucessfully cross processed, so it isn't as if it cannot be done. It's just an effect you don't care for."

That is not the point. The point is what constitutes creativity...

Hans, I'm sure you believe that you have no superiors, and that nothing is beyond your expertise. This is typical for a megalomaniac. Your believing it doesn't make it true, of course, just typical. If you're having trouble with the meanings of common words like superior, or expertise, try a dictionary. You have exactly NO expertise when it comes to cross processing, and so it is beyond your expertise, wether by choice or some lack of capacity. Your superiors, in this instance, would be those with expertise in the subject under discussion, i.e. Eric Milner. This is basic english. Your personal preferrences and narrow minded observations are irrelevant.

"<I> I decided to try cross processing and see what all the fuss was about... in Dallas, ...Does anyone know of a local lab that will do it?</I>"<P>

That is a simple question. If one doesn't have an answer, move on to another thread. As the Moderator, I am getting a bit tired of seeing people using someone else's threads as a soap box to put forth their personal views.

James G. Dainis

<BR>Let me try that again<P>

"<I>I decided to try cross processing and see what all the fuss was

about... in Dallas, ...Does anyone know of a local lab that will do it?</I>"<P>

That is a simple question. If one doesn't have an answer, move on to

another thread. As the Moderator, I am getting a bit tired of seeing

people using someone else's threads as a soap box to put forth their

personal views.<P>

I am getting a bit more than tired of seeing this now. Any more and I will start to ban. I see no need for "Everyone should like what I like and use what I use or they are idiots" attitudes on this forum. Have I made myself clear?

James G. Dainis