Durst Printo processor question

Thanks Tor and Dan, I already checked with RK as I am familiar with them since I've owned a couple labs in the past. The German Ebay sight might be a good idea, I didn't know there was such a thing. Thanks guys.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated as well.

• 3 weeks later...

John I have a Dust Printo setup that includes Printo Intro module,

3 Printo tanks

The 2.5 liter tanks include an overflow and drain hose, an immersed rack that transports the print, an archimedean screw that controls the chemical agitation, and a light-proof cover.

3 Printo energy therm units

There are two transport module types for the Printo. The first of which is called the "Therm" because it has a heater that tempers the chemicals. It also includes a motor to move the drive gears that transport the print.

1 Printo energy mot

The second of the transport modules includes the motor to transport the print, but it doesn�t include a heating element. This module is used when temperature control is not required for a bath.

The equipment is all in excellent working condition. About 10 years old and used very little you will need to replace the rubber squeeze-up rollers on the 3 modules, they deteriorate with age. I also have a bag of spare gears. See this website for more details http://www.jobo-usa.com/bulletins/b031.htm. Let me know if you�re interested and well negotiate a price.

sam@negev.org