Number of ratings increased after removal of critique request deletion

sterioma

There were probably more photos re-submitted for critique than anyone thought. I would assume there are less photos being submitted in total which allows each one to be seen longer and therefore get more ratings and comments before they are bumped. Also the site is working better so it is easier to look into the specific catagories (street,portrait,fine art,etc)to the right of the current posted photos without being frustrated (and giving up) which also gives each photo a chance to be noticed longer.

I had the same thing occuring to me Bob. I think it is because the way the "rate recent photo" works now. Before, you would rate all photo, one after another, all categories together. Now, when I use that, it stays to the category of the first photo I rated. So I don't use it anymore. I like the fact that we get to rate by category but I'm a little worried about not being able to rate photo all category together.

Do anyone of you know if it is a design error or just something that was removed?

• 4 weeks later...