Where can I buy Technical Pan in Vancouver?

dominic_.

The main Lens & Shutter on Broadway (604-736-3461) stocks TechPan. Their outlying stores may have it or can have it forwarded to them if you phone ahead (give them a day).<p>

This is the ThanksGiving weekend in Vancouver thus Leo's Camera & Beau Photo are both closed. Both of those stores should also have it (but I can't confirm that today). Not sure if your interested but the last time I was rooting around in Leo's darkroom section I noticed they stocked individual packages of TechPan developer.

I was just looking in my fridge the other day and the bulk roll of (recently expired) Tech-pan which I doubt I will ever use. I was thinking how can I put this to use? I was sure someone would like it.<p> The only problem is I am in NZ and you are in Canada and the cost of postage will be more than it would be worth to send. If you can think of a way to get it to you where it wouldn't cost me anything - you can have it.

Nicholas,

Thank you very much for your offer however you are right, there is no economical way to get a bunch of Tech-Pan to Vancouver from NZ cheaply, or quickly. Canada Post is not known for its great speed and reliability so being already expired, I think it would not be worth any cost. I'll try Lens and Shutter, I have been to their main store before however I live in the suburbs of Vancouver and it is a lot of bother for me to go all that way when I could order some off the interent. Thanks for your responses all.

Someone else said they were sure that the Main Lens and shutter had it, so try them first. For everything else I'd recommend Leo's Camera Supply on the lower seedy part of Granville St downtown for basically any camera equipment though, they seem to have everything.