Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 2.8/65 mm for Hasselblad?

ulrik_neupert

I doubt it can be done with wide-angle lenses. Hasselblad 2000 has register of 82.10 mm, P6 lenses - 74.10 mm. The difference is 8 mm which is not a big problem when adapting tele lenses - they usually have quite recessed rear optical elements. This will not work with wide lenses - they have their optical elements right at the rear edge of the lens, nothing can be cut off.

So, in one sentence - CZJ Biometar 120 f/2.8, CZJ Sonnar 180 f/2.8 and CZJ Sonnar 300 f/4 can be adapter to Hasselblad 2000 (and Kiev 88), other CZJ lenses (not counting 1000mm mirror monster) can not be adapted (unless you're adding some additional optical elements, which will cause lens quality to go down for sure).

/bros (in "haircut is much better then headcut" mode)

<i><b>Hasselblad 2000 has register of 82.10 mm, P6 lenses - 74.10 mm.</b></i><br><br>I'm sorry but that's incorrect. The ancient, pre-1957 1000-series Hasselblads had a flange to film distance of 82 mm +/- 0.1 mm.<br>The later 500- and 200/2000-series Hasselblads have a flange to film distance of 74.9 mm.<br>So there's a whopping 0.1 mm to play with. ;-)

I was still thinking about the 0.1 tolerance allowed in the ancient series' 82 mm flange to lens distance being translated to 82.1 mm by Kiev (which is an interesting thing to ponder. Together with other very minor differences in dimensions. Though also not the subject of this thread) when i wrote the "whopping 0.1 mm to play with" bit.<br>Despite appearances, i do know how to subtract 74.1 from 74.9... ;-)

Hey Guys,

I actually saw and handled a 50mm Flektogon CZJ that was modified for the Hasselblad 2000FCM. The conversion was actaully very intense in that thw entirew rear of the lens was open for possible dirt to enter. The lens was able to focus accurately in minimum and maximum distance. This lens and other CZJ lenses adapted either for Hasselblad 2000FCM and the Pentax 6 X 7 system were available from Ken Hansen. He has a Pentax 6 X 7 mount lens for sale. It was formerly a Hasselblad 150mmF2.8 modified for the Pentax 6 X 7.

All I can say is, that whomever he used for his lens modification, is a superb mechanic.

Evan Dong