Mac photo browser for HEIF files

Does anyone know of a good, fast photo browser for Mac that also handles HEIF files?  I just need something for quick, easy culling.  For example, on Windows I have used Faststone for years to do it.  It quickly shows all the thumbnails in a folder.  I can click on a photo to see it full-size and also easily see the basic EXIF info (camera, lens, ISO, shutter speed, aperture, etc.).  I can easily scroll through all the photos seeing them using the mouse scroll wheel or keyboard arrow keys to go to the next one or previous one.  I can also easily see side-by-side photos to compare them.  They are linked so I can move around in the 2 photos and they move together, I can zoom in, and so on  Faststone is only on Windows though and it, unfortunately, does not support HEIF files yet.

I also use XnView MP on Windows and while I prefer Faststone, XnView MP supports HEIF files so I have been using it recently.  It can also do all the stuff I mentioned above about Faststone, but the UI is not as polished or as easy to use.  Unfortunately, the Mac version has bugs with HEIF so it is unusable on Mac.

Anyone know of a program I can use?  Preferably inexpensive or even free.  Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Just to be clear, you have used Mac Photos and iMazing Converter to quickly show all the photos in a folder (raw, HEIF, JPEG, TIFF), easily see photos full-size, easily see EXIF data, easily compare side-by-side, easily cull (delete), etc. as I wrote above, right?  You are saying these programs are very similar to Faststone and XnView MP?

The description for iMazing Converter sounds like it does none of those things.  It seems to just convert HEIF/HEIC to JPEG.

Edited by bakubo