Royal Family Photoshop Manipulation

It is minor stuff, just ineptly done.  If the royal family wasn't on the one hand so public but on the other hand so secretive about things, nobody would care.  But there have been lots of internet conspiracy theories about why she hasn't been seen in public for a couple of months and details like this are catnip for conspiracy buffs.  I would be embarrassed to put something like this out in public, but people do pay me to do this work and have reasonable expectations for better quality. 

• Like 2

IMO chucking a cr@p photo out there is antithetical to the general cause of keeping up appearances, looking good, etc. After all the fuss about her medical emergency one might think the publicity crew would have been more on their game than that! Then again, maybe this was a choreographed play to stir the pot and keep the meters pegged. No such thing as negative press, after all. 

Edited by Ricochetrider
  • Like 1

I would think by now, the public would be used to celebrity's photos being manipulated. Models, movie stars...fake, fake, fake. Now it's a shocker.  I think they could afford a good retouching photo editor. Wasn't AI or the hand would have 6 fingers. 

Edited by Mark Keefer
  • Like 1
Cheers, Mark