Canon Photo Thursday March 7, 2024

Happy Thursday, March 7, 2024, to all Canon Shooters and Photography enthusiasts.

Welcome to Canon Photo Thursday.

Time to share your epic, fun, cool, and/or interesting photo with everyone here on PN. Show us your vision, your style, your projects, your travels, adventures, photo missions or just something you shot that captured your fancy. You all know the drill, post one, two, three, or more photos shot from your Canon EOS Camera (SLR or DSLR or Mirrorless, PowerShot, Rangefinder). Was your camera made by Canon? If so, post your shots.

In Princeton NJ

Princeton (1 of 1).jpg

• Like 4
Cheers, Mark

Rebel T7, EF 85mm f1.8 USM

The 85mm was not the best lens to use for these shots.  I would have preferred my 55-250 to get in tighter.  But it was on the camera at the time and I didn't have time to changes lenses (before the bee left) so I went for it and cropped theses from the original images. 

IMG_7412j.JPG

IMG_7411j.JPG

IMG_7417j.JPG

Edited by zakslm
  • Like 4

Chopping and dicing in the kitchen last night. A red cabbage braise with onion, garlic and flavored bullion. Back in the old days I would have added sausages but I've cut back on sodium and fat at my doctors' advice (orders!). R7 with kit zoom lens and off camera flash with Vello small softbox attachment. 

1Y0A1008.jpg

1Y0A1007.jpg

• Like 5