Double Exposure

Over the years, I have occasionally, inadvertently, posted the same image twice. This is probably easier to do now that we can no longer search through our previous “folders”.

I have just discovered that the present version of PN has an excellent feature which is to place next to each other any double images that appear in our portfolio, allowing for one of them to be removed.  

1 hour ago, PapaTango said:

And we find that how?  🤔

.. when I scrolled down '"images posted by John Peri" in my file  .. I found three sets of similar pictures posted next to each other uploaded ages apart (with different comments/numbers of views and/or crops)  and was able to remove the one of my choice. 

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think I have any more double images, so I don't know how to repeat it. I was on my page as in screen shot attached and simply scrolled down the page .... when ever a photo had been posted twice, at different time intervals, they nevertheless  appeared next to each other .. in each case, I removed on of the two ..

A4a.jpg

What thread, no one wants to disrupt anything.

In the old days, it was easy to check if a photo had already been posted by searching in a particular folder. Today unfortunately, if in doubt one would have to search through a thousand pictures or so (in my case), which is not feasible. However, what I was pointing out is that the present system can cope with it, since double postings appear side by side and one can remove one of the two, which is excellent.