Can anyone identify this?

From the harware clips on the last photo and the side view mentioning Kodak film... I'd say for sure it is a Kodak ..likely from the 1920s... Pocket !a ?  What's the inside show when you lift the clipped part out? Generally a bellows of sorts would be there??  

Edited by chuck_foreman1

This is the entire camera, not just a film holder.  It's closed with the bellows and lens folded inside the bed.  From what's visible, I'd guess it to be a made-by-Kodak Vest Pocket Hawkeye from the late 1920s - early 1930s.  The frame window in the middle of the back would be consistent with that of #127 film which that camera used.  But all reference photos I can find have a round emblem on the back saying Use 127 film.  But this could be a very early or very late one in the production run.  It would have made 1 5/8 x 2 1/2 inch negatives and it looks like there might still be film in the camera. 

• 4 weeks later...

In the washer under the winding knob, it reads "USE KODAK FILM 127."

I'd say Vest Pocket Kodak Model B, probably 1932 or later since it doesn't have the "Autographic" feature. That model was only made with cheap lenses and shutters, either meniscus achromatic (one element) or doublet (two elements). Only Vest Pocket Special models had good lenses.