W/NW 2023 Pic-O'-The-Week #36

allancobb

My contributions for this week. All taken with my newly (secondhand) acquired M10 monochrom.  I am doing a 'photography course' at my local community college, and these images were taken on our morning 'excursion' to the local park - bright, direct sunshine.  The first is of one of the group, the second a passer by, and the third of a young woman who was sleeping rough in one of the picnic shelters in the park - we had a lengthy conversation.  My M 264's have developed a strange anomaly: they give 'lens not connected' with some lenses attached (usually legacy LTM's with cheap Chinese adapters, but not always), and refuse to allow the evf or LV to work.  They will still work, but limited to the rangefinder for focusing.  I'll do a separate post for some advice.  Regards, Arthur (apiarist1).

L1001795.jpg

L1001789.jpg

L1001825-2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Very Nice 1

Arthur, congrats on the M10M. Heck of a camera. I'm jealous...

MP240 with the 135mm f3.4 APO Telyt.

L1009372.jpg

The 135 APO is so darn sharp, I took this image and noticed some large birds circling the top of the Comerica Bank Building..

L1009371.jpg

Crop from the above shot..

L1009371-2.jpg

Edited by Greg M
  • Like 5

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Allen Herbert said:

"newly (secondhand) acquired M10 monochrom. , Arthur.

Good to see your photography going to different places. Are you using that 75mm Summicron  lens?.

Hi Allen, good to hear from you. Not to different places: same old, same old. But yes, recently started using it after going back to the voigtlander for a while. We have been beset with an early summer heatwave, which has required taking refuge in air conditioned premises (ie., loitering in the local supermarket mall), so not much opportunity to enjoy photography.  Have a safe and joyous Christmas, you and your family.  By the way, was your image sunrise or sunset? ('swiftly go the years'). Regards, Arthur.