Move images from Gallery to My Album(s)?

If there's a way, I've been unable to find it!  I've been busy deleting old photos that were in previously private folders for only family to view.  It's pretty obvious to me, that the software chosen to run this site is maybe really good for forums and such...but for managing and viewing collections of "photos" it just plain SUCKS! 

• Like 1

I have considered deleting my images and then organizing them. I am fortunate in that I no longer have 850 - 900 images on PN. I deleted all of my images until I felt that PN had stabilized after the last migration. I only have about 5 images here now. Hopefully there is a way to organize your images after you initially load them.

Hi Mick,

Unfortunately, there is no way to move images--nor a way to "rearrange" them based on your curatorial instincts.  The latter is set by chronological classification in the database.

The truth is that forum platforms do indeed suck for image handling.  I fight that battle in another venue running under a different platform.  At least with that one can move images between albums and galleries--albeit not a simple click and done.

I struggled for several months trying to effect this (and many other changes) when I was system admin for a short time.  You have what I left PN as, and no one in authority seems to have invested any time or money into this platform.  You know what my response to this has been.

• Excellent! 1

"I See Things..."

The FotoFora Community Experience [Link]

A new community for creative photographers.  Come join us!

I had deleted all of my images shortly after the migration and avoided posting images until such time as I thought that PN had largely stabilized. Unfortunately, it appears that PN is once again a "ship" without a captain or crew. With only 5 images posted, it will become an easy decision for me.

• On Point 1