Film Camera Week for June 23

A few photos from Lomo LC-A with Minitar 32/2.8 lens. My sample was made in FSU and officially refurbished by Lomography. Nice little camera, nice little lens, and fun to carry everywhere. Arista EDU Ultra 100 in F76+.

A peek into the fairy garden

spacer.png

Chinese lantern flower

spacer.png

An old oak

spacer.png

A nap in the square

spacer.png

• Like 7

Well Before it gets too late.. I will throw out more pictures from 2022, I was very busy then, but failed to ..well ...make it happen.  [ I can't find my list ..IIRC I was running short of old material..] so here is; the Baby Speed Graphic. This is the pre-war 2x3 but fits to the era of the "Anniversary" models, being smaller, made it special. Also being a "Speed" Graphic, you have the focal plane shutter too. It does work! My "Baby" Speed is fitted with the 101mm tar lens. This is AFAIK a Gaussian design. I have a/the 6x7 rollfilm back that came with the camera. 10x . This was Fomopan 100 in D76 1:1. Straight scans

babygraph.jpg.da9fa9f152cc7df1099e7d2df5d0e5b7.jpg

Fomopaan01.jpg.1210cbc1f1a876e87e50c4e3f4fcd318.jpg

Sorry if I already posted this composition .. Tonhalle (Planatarium turned ..musical hall)

Fomopaan06.thumb.jpg.7fbb872312cb992fe8673c3d6cbae28c.jpg

May also seem familiar.. Kunstakademie (Art Instutue) 

Fomopaan11a.jpg.fa12c8579a9468e4e1548f3c55ca0e42.jpg

I  think this too, or something similar has already been postedf An ode to commercial sale  "Kaufhof!" fits the bill! 

• Like 6