Adobe Lightroom Classic AI Denoise compatible and not compatible format from same Canon 5D MKIV Camera RAW .CR2 files? Why?

I have posed this question in the Adobe Community website also. Is it a bug? So far, unresolved. I will update if there is a resolution.

I am using the New Lightroom CC Version 12.3 with AI denoise. (Up to date according to Creative Cloud Desktop) RAW Photos I have imported recently from my Canon 5D MK IV this year (2023) RAW .CR2 files can use the AI denoise, no issue. Photos I imported last year (2022) from the same 5D MK IV camera with the same firmware and RAW .CR2 files get a the are not compatible. The only thing I can think of is these were imported with a previous version of Lightroom CC. Will I need to re-import the images with the newest Lightroom CC or is there some other issue?  These are RAW files from the same camera. I am using a brand-new Window 11 Home Dell Alienware Laptop. Latest Windows 11, everything is up to date as far as software and drivers. 

Lightroom Classic Version 12.3

Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 22H2

Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

AI Denoise Issue.jpg

Cheers, Mark