Rolleiflex 2.8c/d/e rear lens group disassembly problem

januaryabc

Hello. Does someone know the proper way of removing the rear lens group of rolleiflex 2.8c ? Mine has some fungus grow on it and so I plan to screw it down for cleaning the elements. However, there is no slot on the group for lens spanner and there is also a bellow structure which I dont know how it will come off. Please see the photos. I also noted that the bellow here seems similar to the one for 2.8E. Grateful if someone can share their knowledge on the steps/tools to remove it.

image.jpg

Edited by januaryabc
To make the topic more clear

• januaryabc changed the title to Rolleiflex 2.8c/d/e rear lens group disassembly problem
52 minutes ago, januaryabc said:

Grateful if someone can share their knowledge on the steps/tools to remove it.

Perhaps someone will help with this. However it's a valuable camera and with respect, unless you have good knowledge and camera repair skills, I would definitely look to getting it professionally fixed.

• Like 1

I have asked a reputable camera technician in my area and his opinion is that he will only clean the side facing the shutter and the film compartment but not the inner sides. Nevertheless I am still wanting the rear group to be taken out for a cleaning of the inner sides of elements, at least to stop it growing deeper. I have the tools and tried a number of times to disassemble rolleiflex/rolleicord. But this time the bellow is what the difficult part in the disassembly as forcing it out in wrong way may just damage it and causing light leaks. So I hope someone can share their experience on this.

• Like 1