Can I Use a 3,5mm-to-2,5mm Adapter for Flash Use?

Hello. I need help on the confusing world of gac ports. I have a Godox Lux Senior flash that I intend to use off-camera. It has a 2,5mm (as far as I can tell) gac port on it. The flash came with a small 2,5mm-to-PC sync cable. I can use the flash by connecting it to my camera's PC port with this cable but I want to place the flash further away from the camera. I bought a Godox RT-16 trigger system to use it on my project. I intend to connect the trigger to my Rolleiflex 2.8F using the 2,5mm-to-PC sync cable which came with the flash and connect the receiver to the flash.  The problem is that RT-16's receiver has a 6,5mm male gac to get into the flash. RT-16 also comes with a 6,5mm-to-3,5mm adapter which still doesn't allow me to connect it to my flash due to the fact that the Lux Senior accepts smaller (2,5mm?) gac. So my quesition is this: Can I use the RT-16 receiver on my Lux Senior with Lux's own 6,5mm-to-3,5mm adapter and 3,5mm-to-2,5mm adapter on top of it? I hope I managed to explain my problem properly. Thanks.