Capture NX2 download

Barry Clemmons Photography

Barry, I still have Capture NX2 on my windows 10 computers. I last downloaded it in 2019. File size of the download is about 106,xxx KB. I suggest you try and find a friend that has a computer that is "old" enough to maybe have it and get a copy from him. It might work on your computer. My guess is that you  still need the NX2 License number to get it to work after you reinstall it.  On a windows pc it is in the Downloads file folder. 

I am not sure if Picture Controls are what Mike means by built in correction modules. I would download the NX Studio User Manual and check to see if it will help answer Mike's question. For NEF (RAW) files, I would start with Nef (Raw)  Processing in the Manual and see what options they allow you to set. They might be limited to just basic things like Color Space. I believe  Picture Controls can be set only for RAW files. Whether they can be applied as a batch to all files is something I am not sure of. There is a Picture Control Parameters  setting you can click on.  That may allow you to have the same set of Picture Controls applied to all RAW files in the file folder.