Full Access and where did the classifieds go?

wgpinc

I tried to access a photo from the set of photos that was on the equipment page and was told I denied access to the photo. I've been a member of photo net long before the current web site was started and seniority alone should give me full access to anything on photo.net. Where did the classifieds go in the current iteration of photo.net equipment forum?

On 3/9/2023 at 9:04 AM, wgpinc said:

I tried to access a photo from the set of photos that was on the equipment page and was told I denied access to the photo.

Can you please provide more information -

Which photo? What is the equipment page? The "Equipment" link on the Home page of Photo,net, open to "Gear & Equipment Discussion".

What does "tried to access" mean? - I think you clicked on a thumbnail photo on a page somewhere and instead of it opening to a new page displaying the photo, you arrived at "Access Denied" page.

Specific details are required to comment and/or assist further.

On 3/9/2023 at 9:04 AM, wgpinc said:

Where did the classifieds go in the current iteration of photo.net equipment forum?

See link provided by samstevens.

(BTW The new header for that section of forums is "Community & Help Center" - I only recently noticed that change)

WW