Converted Albums

During the migration a number of member photographs that were in older 'portfolio' galleries were placed in a gallery category called 'Converted Albums'.  It appears that there are some permission problems that are difficult to sort out.

We would appreciate a few members who have such an "album" to let us know in this thread or via PM so that we can further investigate.

Does the lack of response indicate that no one has any album that came with the migration called "Converted"?

If so and then using either the attachments management page (all images in the forum) or deletion one at a time using the image viewer, what images are users unable to delete?

We agree it is laborious to click on each album or gallery photo one at a time to delete, but that does work.

Please advise.

The lack of response maybe because of unclear nature of the question.

I can view a lot of my old photo's, but they are now just individual photos. They are probably in date order but are no longer in any sort of albums or galleries. I still have all the originals so if I was arsed I could build new albums. This is not likely to happen I doubt I've got the time left to do it, definitely lack the inclination.   

The reason I can’t offer a response is I can’t find where the photos from my portfolio even are. The only photos of mine I’ve been able to find are ones I’ve posted to forums. That’s under a subhead called attachments. I feel like I just clicked everywhere possible on my iPhone and see no subhead called galleries or portfolios or albums and see no photos that I previously had in my portfolio. If someone can tell me how to get to my galleries, I’d appreciate it. 

Edited by samstevens

"You talkin' to me?"

42 minutes ago, samstevens said:

The reason I can’t offer a response is I can’t find where the photos from my portfolio even are. The only photos of mine I’ve been able to find are ones I’ve posted to forums. That’s under a subhead called attachments. I feel like I just clicked everywhere possible on my iPhone and see no subhead called galleries or portfolios or albums and see no photos that I previously had in my portfolio. If someone can tell me how to get to my galleries, I’d appreciate i

click on your name (upper rhh corner) > profile > activity > Images (under Gallery lhs) > refresh

23 minutes ago, Wayne Melia said:

click on your name (upper rhh corner) > profile > activity > Images (under Gallery lhs) > refresh

Thanks, Wayne. That helped and I could find them. Not as easy to find on the phone, but after finding it on my desktop I was able to find on the phone as well. 

"You talkin' to me?"