Where are my membership details?

Gerry Whitmarsh

I have been automatically paying for this site for donkey’s years. In fact so long that I have no idea any more how I pay, when I pay and how much I pay. With this new system do we still pay as at the moment I see no real advantage to (pro?) membership, what with no galleries, display problems etc. My question is how can I find out details of my membership seeing as these details seem to have been removed from the site?

1 hour ago, Gerry Whitmarsh said:

I have been automatically paying for this site for donkey’s years. In fact so long that I have no idea any more how I pay, when I pay and how much I pay. With this new system do we still pay as at the moment I see no real advantage to (pro?) membership, what with no galleries, display problems etc. My question is how can I find out details of my membership seeing as these details seem to have been removed from the site?

I have not found a payment method. Membership details may be found by double clicking your avatar.  Work on the site is ongoing, but it will never be the same as it was.

@Gerry Whitmarsh Thank you for your topical contributions here on PhotoNet across the years, and your support of the site.  Many things were not configured when the site migrated from the previous software.  Memberships were not turned back on as the site was only a quarter of the way configured prior to the recent site development hiatus.

@Sanford wrote:

I think, but not sure, you see less advertising when paid up.

That certainly would be a benefit of subscription along with other perks.  There is no advertising currently on PhotoNet.  What some see is spam and it is removed as quickly as our two active moderators can get to it.

Subscription will return at some time in the future.  For right now both Member & PhotoNet Pro groups have exactly the same privileges.  That would of course change with the introduction of Subscriptions again.

To be clear, no one is being charged for past subscription memberships.  We will continue to work on resolving what problems with the site we can and then revisit membership plans again in the future.

• Like 3