W/NW 2022 Pic-O'-The-Week #48

allancobb

8 hours ago, Allen Herbert said:

Nice and sharp which you like, particularly the first photo. Bravo, in your vernacular.

You have sure got to grips with Artisan 7. A Cinderella lens which shows up to the ball when it matters.

Thanks Allen, and photo.netbarry. The only good thing so far is that I have had an MRI of my brain, which I carry with me now, so that I can show people who call me a brainless moron that I do have a brain - atrophied as it is. Not Dorothy's straw man yet.  More tests to come, and a referral to a neurologist.  Though for public health users here in Oz, who knows when that will happen. It was ever thus, in the twilight years.  Wagga? That brings back memories: I lived in Wagga last century - lecturing at Charles Sturt Uni - it is a beautiful city. The Uni is on the site of the oldest olive grove in post invasion Australia - olives still grow wild there. They are beautiful shots photo.netbarry. To be hackneyed, bravo. I must also say, that I continue to be so impressed with luis triguez's work. There was someone in Canada on this site doing almost the same sort of ethnographic recording; not seen in a long time.  Regards, and thanks, Arthur (apiarist1).

• Like 1