W/NW 2021 Pic-O'-The-Week #9

So my offerings, which are few. We have been inundated with rain on the east cost of Oz, with some parts (north of me) catastrophically so. My backyard looks like Lake Placid, thankfully without the alligators. All taken with a leica IIIc with collapsible 50mm summitar. I used 100 ASA lomo film. Only half the roll turned out (collapsible lenses do need to be uncollapsed. LOL). Scanning was a bit haphazard, and I probably oversharpened them to compensate for my failing eyesight - so the pixellation and edge effects. Allancobb, I could not but think of the Hitchcock movie 'Birds'. Regards, Arthur.

The first, another of the endless stream of NDIS support workers who provide respite for my stepson:

march1.jpg.0b02b8a605cb218e28e4cde85fb71224.jpg

And another of my stepson, always a faithful subject for photography

march2.jpg.87b2d1e12318cebc9b4ef036b37775df.jpg

And the final, a neighbour, a Somalian refugee, to whom I gave a Nikon AF600 (a basic, cheap, P&S with a surprisingly good wide angle lens), so that he could document his time in Oz.

march3.jpg.6488ab7bbd5411271474b10987cb0d01.jpg

The lomo film, which they call 'Berlin', is surprisingly good (as long as you extend the collapsible lens), its frames are un-numbered. Developed in Ilfosol 3.

• Like 5