For Sale: Black Nikon F3T (Titanium) Body and Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 AI

Vincent Peri

I have a Black Nikon F3T (titanium) body for sale. It is in excellent condition. There is some triangular brassing by the film rewind lever (5 millimeters long tapering to 2 mm long), and the baseplate is moderately scratched. There is some minor paint loss by the strap near the film advance lever and on the HP prism. Serial # T 8506xxx.

The meter is accurate (within 1/4 stop with both my Pentax Spotmeter V meters), and shutter speeds sound accurate. Exposure lock button works.

The camera comes with a Nikon AN-6 Burgundy wide strap and a body cap. The finder has a "P" screen. If you wish, I can also throw in a standard "K" screen (no extra charge).

Asking $475. Price includes priority mail postage.

==================

I also have a Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 AI lens in excellent- condition (appears to be some dust in lens, and distance scale/aperture numbers seem a little faded).

The lens comes with a soft Nikon lens pouch, the proper Nikon HS-9 lens hood, Nikon L1Bc filter (52mm) and both lens caps.

Asking $125. Price includes priority mail postage.

I can sell/ship ONLY to US addresses. I accept postal money orders, and if you are a frequent poster on photo.net, I'll also accept a personal check.

Thanks for looking.