Just purchased my new EOS R body with 24-105

OK...after the theft of my old Canon equipment (Body, 5 lenses and Speedlite) I have received insurance money and have purchased my new EOS R body (scheduled to be here on Monday). Along with the body I got the free EF to EOS RF adapter, and purchased the adapter with control ring.

Here is my question. I am assuming it is probably not good to just throw the 2 ef to eos rf adapters in the camera bag. Does anyone know of a storage solution for the adapters? I have scoured B&H, Adorama and Amazon, but the closest I come up with is a pouch for a 1.4 teleconverter. Any other ideas?

Thanks for the tips. Dave

OK...after the theft of my old Canon equipment (Body, 5 lenses and Speedlite) I have received insurance money and have purchased my new EOS R body (scheduled to be here on Monday). Along with the body I got the free EF to EOS RF adapter, and purchased the adapter with control ring.

Here is my question. I am assuming it is probably not good to just throw the 2 ef to eos rf adapters in the camera bag. Does anyone know of a storage solution for the adapters? I have scoured B&H, Adorama and Amazon, but the closest I come up with is a pouch for a 1.4 teleconverter. Any other ideas?

Thanks for the tips. Dave

I don't know about the adapter with the control ring but I recently purchased the RP and the EF-RF adapter comes in a soft pouch.

I confess that I would want to get at least one lens that I could use without an adapter.

But this is obviously the way of the future. Only time will tell if the transition will be quick or slow. Let us know how it turns out in practice since many of us are watching and waiting. :)

• Like 1

I keep adapters attached to the most used lenses. When I don't need them, I simply take them off and place them in the lens pouch until I am done shooting. Then, I re-attach them to the lens(es). Either way, many padded, neoprene pouches out there.