Problem

inwardlycolorful

Good afternoon, dear members of the photo community! Perhaps you can tell me how long the account confirmation takes. In my case three weeks have passed. I wrote to technical support several times, but the answer never came. Does this mean that I need to delete my account and it does not make sense to wait any longer. Thank you in advance, Greetings from Russia, Irina

Account Pending

This account will be available soon!

Own this account? Please contact support to help expedite your approval process.

Welcome inwardlycolorful

Have you contacted Support yet ?

Good day! Thanks for the greeting. Yes, I wrote to the support service three times using the feedback form on the site. I use google translator, but still everything remains unanswered and very sad about it. Have a great day!

Hopefully other members can help you with the problem. Americans are just now rising out of bed, getting dressed and having breakfast. If you wait a few hours, you might receive more answers. Normally an account confirmation should take no longer than a few days, a week at the most

The Administrators of the site are dealing with site problems a lot of the time, many members complain as you can see here, click on this link ... Photo.net Site Help

Perhaps you could keep posting until a moderator notices you and they send a message to Admin that you wish to become an active member. Have you paid any fees yet ? If you have paid fees already and if your account is not confirmed within the next week, it might be wise to ask for a refund, or get your bank to do a "Charge Back"

Personally I have had no trouble with Photo.net, I joined when the old site existed, it was much different, but this new Photo.net site is apparently plagued with problems according to some other members. My account was carried over from the old site to this new site

Have you tried posting a photo ? Try posting one in this thread, see if it works

Do you like to discuss photography ? Tell us what equipment you have and what you like to photograph, street shots, landscapes, portraits ? We'd be very interested in your Photographic exploits and would love to view your photos when and if Photo.net approves your account, but try posting some anyway

Excellent, love the bird and love the colors

Say a few words inwardlycolorful. Is that the type of photography you like to do ? It looks like abstract, there's an Abstract section here ... Abstract for your pleasure, or simply post more photos here with captions. Keep them coming

• Like 1

Excellent, love the bird and love the colors

Say a few words inwardlycolorful. Is that the type of photography you like to do ? It looks like abstract, there's an Abstract section here ... Abstract for your pleasure, or simply post more photos here with captions. Keep them coming

Thank you for your attention, dear Kmac.I like abstract photos close to painting. Now I’m mostly focused on style international camera movement. It’s my inspiration:). Have a wonderful sunny mood and nice day!

Now I’m mostly focused on style international camera movement. It’s my inspiration

I get it now Irina, I searched and only needed to read this one site to understand what the style is about. The comments in there were interesting also. It could be called "Advanced Lomo", I must try it sometime, not that I don't already have a lot of images with camera movement lol, but they're not fit for posting

Some great shots in this link

Creative Reasons to use Intentional Camera Movement