W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week #34

Allen Herbert, that is a great shot. Deliberate vignetting? Have you exhibited? Michael_levy|3, I continue to be impressed with your ethnography of Vancouver. A great shot. I am bemused by the passage of time and the fact that street vendors, in Vancouver, now take Visa and Mastercard. At my church today, our pasta said that God knows everything we do, and I piped up and interjected: 'no, it's actually google'. Keep going, and archive your shots. As I grow older, I am realising that shots like yours, and Uhooru's, Stric's, victor_gruber, Bill Bowes, and others, will all become an archive, capturing moments in time, otherwise lost. Regards, Arthur (Apiarist1)

Yes, I'll second Uhooru's comment, sergio_ortega|7, great shots, particularly the second. Tell me, Uhooru, when your returned to Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley (you misspelt this strange and wonderful woman's name, missed the 'e'), where did your pity, sympathy, and charity lie: with the creation, or its creator? It has always bedevilled me, who deserved more pity, sympathy, and charity, in Mary's story. She was born beyond her time, was Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley. Her tale resonates. I'll add another shot (monochrom M, 75mm voigtlander, flash - I may have even posted this before, but it is of one of my step-sons, friends, likewise who has a disability, but resilient and enthusiastic beyond her ken). I continue to be impressed with the monochrom, and particularly this voigtlander lens):

Anne.thumb.jpg.269e8ba315454d227652c7f3104ad6fa.jpg