F is for

donald_miller5

After a few PN search attempts which did not give me all the data needed I opened an Excel worksheet. The 5 columns are: Original Post (date), Theme, (my) Image ID, (my) Post Date and the URL. The entries are posted in alphabetical order in the theme column. I can locate a post blazingly fast compared to PN as PN searches a much larger database. Excel or any spreadsheet app has it’s own search function as well. The page up and page down buttons provide instant results. Occasionally I copy the worksheet to another sheet and sort by a different column. I can sort by dates or ID. I am completely in control. I do not have that feeling when I am in PN.

After a few PN search attempts which did not give me all the data needed I opened an Excel worksheet. The 5 columns are: Original Post (date), Theme, (my) Image ID, (my) Post Date and the URL. The entries are posted in alphabetical order in the theme column. I can locate a post blazingly fast compared to PN as PN searches a much larger database. Excel or any spreadsheet app has it’s own search function as well. The page up and page down buttons provide instant results. Occasionally I copy the worksheet to another sheet and sort by a different column. I can sort by dates or ID. I am completely in control. I do not have that feeling when I am in PN.

Erwin, if you'd like, I can help you post an image to this forum. Just let me know.

fter a few PN search attempts which did not give me all the data needed I opened an Excel worksheet. The 5 columns are: Original Post (date), Theme, (my) Image ID, (my) Post Date and the URL. The entries are posted in alphabetical order in the theme column. I can locate a post blazingly fast compared to PN as PN searches a much larger database. Excel or any spreadsheet app has it’s own search function as well. The page up and page down buttons provide instant results. Occasionally I copy the worksheet to another sheet and sort by a different column. I can sort by dates or ID. I am completely in control. I do not have that feeling when I am in PN.

Big OOPS...This belongs with the thread: Photo.Net Site Help > page 5 > How do I find my old posts?

I will have to request a move as if I try it I can almost guarantee a screwup. Can I use age as a defense?

• Like 2