W/NW Pic-O-The-Week #14

Uhooru

Hi Peeps. Friday again and another great opportunity to bask in the planetary wide adulation for the photos seen in this thread. Please don't be shy. People here are very supportive of new photographers that participate in the thread. I'll start with a photo at one of my favorite places to eat, especially on Taco Tuesday. Taken with a Summicron 50 on a X-Pro2. Please join in, all welcome.

33557764882_5384054ace_o.jpg At Taco Asylum by Barry Fisher

bobcat I shot this a couple weeks ago. Hasselblad 201f, 250mm SA, Fuji Acros, ZoneSimple Extreme 64x. I realized after making this image that I had photographed this same overturned system of tree roots many times over the years, with each one being posted on this weekly thread. "The Hunt" is the oldest, from 2012. "Pounce" was shot with a Rolleiflex. All the others were shot with Leicas. All are Fuji Acros ZoneSimple Extreme 16x.

Sorry Barry,

My 2008 Mac tower can't support a browser that the new site can function on. My iPad only uploads a question mark after following the procedure you outlined. I am not going to put up thumbnails rather than large images, so that's that. I hate the new flat design that is only fit for phones, which I refuse to use as well. Best of luck to all.

Charlie

• Like 1

bobcat I shot this a couple weeks ago. Hasselblad 201f, 250mm SA, Fuji Acros, ZoneSimple Extreme 64x. I realized after making this image that I had photographed this same overturned system of tree roots many times over the years, with each one being posted on this weekly thread. "The Hunt" is the oldest, from 2012. "Pounce" was shot with a Rolleiflex. All the others were shot with Leicas. All are Fuji Acros ZoneSimple Extreme 16x.[/QUOT

Sorry Barry,

My 2008 Mac tower can't support a browser that the new site can function on. My iPad only uploads a question mark after following the procedure you outlined. I am not going to put up thumbnails rather than large images, so that's that. I hate the new flat design that is only fit for phones, which I refuse to use as well. Best of luck to all.

Charlie

Sorry to see this. I really not sure how you are trying to upload images. Your browser shouldn't be an issue but I don't know. I use safari and it works fine. A 2008 mac should be able to handle a browser that works.