Classic Manual Camera Weekend for March 17

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent Contribution in honor of Tony Lockerbie. He used to do a series somewhere.. here maybe.. Camera of the month. I will drop some mundane screen shots from the Olympus OM10... I know ...I know.. belongs in the other forum.

Excellent contribution all around.. best forum on the net!!

Another excellent "find" by Mr. Drawbridge ! The Isolette II was the camera that "hooked" me into CMC's a few years back. After several attempts to CLA it myself, I caved in & started to purchase "them" from Jurgen Krackel on Ebay. No regrets. I now have two II's, two III's (they have range finders) & even purchased an Agfa Record III (6x9, range finder & Solinar lens). My 6x6's all have the Apotar lenses & are super sharp if the f16-f32 ranges are used. I keep one of each camera either on the West Coast (Puget Sound) or over here in Hawaii. Also like Rick, I find the EDU 200 material (120 format) excellent but full of manufacture defects. Even the FOMA product is "bugged".

When Rick does his "full expose" I might join in as his critic ! Aloha, Bill Pic is from the Isolette II, UFX400, PyrocatHD & a V600 scan.

I developed film last week,but I think most of the stuff I posted a week ago looks the same....boring .....

I did receive a 1.8 50mm Zuiko lens, but I like lanscapes and have a 28mm Zuiko as well...I have a passing 49mm filter from my Russian lens.

These were likley all done with the OM10. Developed in Tanol Speed 200 640x400 screen shots

2017-03-18_162622.jpg.342bf69d7b199ab0d9121b807ad0a074.jpg

Lawn Care in NRW

@rossb , what an amazing place . On my list to visit one day .

It is quite a place and you could take landscape photos forever depending on your capacity to hike about. I am going to hike Half Dome this year and also visit Tuolumne Meadows which I have not seen before. Yellowstone is on my wish list. The truth is however I am not particularly interested in landscapes. I am just a guy taking photos is all. Mostly I just like to go hiking.

Another Yosemite photo. Same set up as the other one. That bridge is called Swinging Bridge and it's a trip to stand on it and try to take photos as when people walk along the bridge shakes a lot. Nice fish in the river that you can easily see as the water is clean.

1154538497_swingingbridge.....thumb.jpg.920f91f88e3d37def61771aa4391d283.jpg

• Like 2

Amazing images, everyone. And we're still mostly manual film classic here it seems. BTW, it's not just the variety in cameras and lenses that makes this such an interesting forum, it's also the diversity in film and processing methods as well. Kudos to those who share this technical data so others may try it. Still some weekend left so if you haven't posted any photos there's still time.
  • Like 1

Last Yosemite picture I promise even though I shot 3 rolls.. Kind of repetitive and the same shots that are taken over and over every day. Probably not a lot of B/W film being burned out there but not really sure actually. . . Same roll of HP5 as the first photo.

684635463_LowerYosemiteFalls.........thumb.jpg.273653e8fb92a6e52fef28a1ad75c2b8.jpg

Edited by rossb
  • Like 2