Strange overexposed circle in FP100c

Hi all, was curious if anyone has ever seen a similar occurrence as the one in these images taken with FP100c on a Polaroid Land Camera. It's a modification that removed the original 114mm lens with a Tominon 127 f4.7 with the Copal press shutter. This circle of light only occurs in the last couple of images in the pack, and I don't see any light leaks otherwise. Is this possibly an issue with how the film was loaded?

Thanks in advance!

IMG_2432.thumb.JPG.2d9e66f22211630e6c1fa247bc8fc607.JPG IMG_2433.thumb.JPG.34426d0cc14e12424acce7dbba046777.JPG

Used a small key chain light last night that I was able to put just inside the camera body with the bellows extended out fully. After a few minutes to adjust to the darkness, I did end up seeing at least three pinhole leaks at some of the corner points in the bellows. Something about how crisp the circle was made me think it was something else other than a light leak. Thanks for the insight!

• 2 weeks later...

Tripping the shutter while folded could make an interesting pattern, though I would have thought the circle would be more centered.

The Polaroid pack cameras that I know of, with electronic shutters, don't power the shutter when folded back. Helps save the battery, and also reduce accidental exposure. (I believe that the shutter doesn't open, as the electromagnet to hold it isn't powered.) I was trying to test the battery without opening the camera all the way, but the test doesn't work.

But if you replace the shutter, that protection goes away.

-- glen