Which leatherette for OM-1

I recently bought an OM-1 which is in need of having the leatherette replaced. I have been happy with Aki-Asahi coverings and decided to order one. I let my 10 year old son choose something different than the traditional black covering and he picked a red one. The package arrived today and, as with every kit I have ordered from Aki-Asahi, there is a practice covering. Usually they have been black coverings like the original, but the one I got has a really interesting pattern. I can't decide which to put on the camera, so I am asking for opinions from fellow photo.net members as to which they would choose. I know there are some who will probably not like anything other than a traditional black covering, but for those who like non-traditional, which would you choose? I will attach photos of both coverings. The black and white cover has some gold highlights but that is from an overhead light. It contains no color. Thanks. I will post a photo of the camera after I re-cover it. _DSC0027.JPG.7c04d873a1f8ddfa3a50d036d6ddedbe.JPG _DSC0028.JPG.da9214250457bbe1dbb2bd0a9456fd81.JPG

Well, the votes are in. Those responding here and my son determined that red was the right choice. One problem, I am married and my wife likes the snake skin pattern. So here is the completed transformation. I noticed that the small piece that covers the self timer lever had fallen off, but luckily I found it. I also replaced the light seals with some I also got from Aki-Asahi. I will be looking for another OM-1 to use the red on.

_DSC0002.JPG.60965cc10c7847b072696c658795017f.JPG _DSC0003.JPG.321a72ceafa35703ff1ecb15aa17f568.JPG