Epson 2880 ICC profiles

<p>I have downloaded the Epson 2880 profiles for Epson Fine Art papers but the cold and hot press profiles will not install. <br>

I am using CS5 and Windows 10. The 3880 profiles installed fine but I am having trouble with the 2880 profiles<br>

Which file folder is used to manually install the profiles?</p>

<p>Thanks Ron</p>

<p>I also use an Epson 2880 printer and CS5 on a Mac. Here are instructions for installing ICC profiles that worked for me. The folder for Windows 10 is described below.</p>

<h2><strong>Profile installation</strong></h2>

<p><a href="http://www.canson-infinity.com/en/icc-profiles#setup"><br /> To install your profile, save the icc profile in the correct location on your computer so that the application can access it:<br /> - Mac OS X : /Library/ColorSync/Profiles <br /> - Mac OS 9.x : System Folder/ColorSync Profiles<br /> - Windows 2000, XP, Vista,7 ,8 & 10 : \Windows\system32\spool\drivers\color </a><br /> You can right-click on the ICC profile and choose to install<br /> Important Note: If you are replacing a profile in Windows XP, the above shortcut does not work. The profiles must be manually copied to the correct directory for the original profile to be replaced. <br /> Windows NT : \Winnt\system32\color<br /> Windows 98/ME : \Windows\System\Color<br /> If your Photoshop software is open, you will need to reboot it to be sure that the profiles have been loaded in the application.</p>