Has anyone heard from Gus Lazzari lately?

<p>Hi is active. If you do send him your equipment, prepare to wait a very long time. His skills are very much in demand. He's had 3 of my Leica cameras with him for the past 2 years or so, waiting in his lineup for full overhauls.<br>

He will give you a link and a password to his queue to show you where you are in line, when you send your equipment. I see from his web site that he is currently not accepting any more repairs until mid Feb. 2017.<br>

Also, he does post here now and then.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>"in a drunk stupor celebrating <strong>Trump's victory!</strong>" <strong><em>Frank M.</em></strong></p>

</blockquote>

<p>You're not kidding <em><strong>Frank</strong></em>, even with popping the Champagne at 3:00AM (Early morning), it still tasted sweet...</p>

<p><strong>BTW</strong>, Kent has finally received his camera & lens. Being backlogged is such a stress...<br /> Hopefully he's happy with the Nikon S; it wasn't one of my easiest repairs (Parts were especially difficult to acquire).<br /> Now off to finish <strong>Robert's</strong> fine equipment !</p>